Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Fault

Currently reading Salman Rushdie (Midnight's Children).
As usual deeply perturbed and involved in it.Maybe people around me have no clue why I am acting so weird.
Talking in monologues.Only answering.
It is because a world away from this has crept up in my mind.
Post-independence era : (po-co literature they say) with his different version and interpretation makes me re-think
of the way India has been.Its root and where its going.
A Macro opinion from a micro point of view couldn't be more intriguing.
Just using up my remaining dwindling space with something that I love.


I know he must be wondering.Everyone is wondering.
I don't know what i am shying away from.I don't know why I don't want to face anyone right now.
I am just immersed in this imaginary post-colonial(po-co) period (no one judges me there).
Thank you Mr. Rushdie for giving me this perfect hideaway.
One of those phases when I like to be on my own.  :)


MidnightsChildren.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment